1/5/13

A Few Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

As a blogger, I think it's important that the followers of a blog know about the person writing. So, every few weeks/months I'm going to start doing these "things you didn't know about me posts'.
I think that blogging and reading blogs is more fun when you know things about each other, just like in real life friendships. So, here's a few things you probably didn't know about me:

1. I'm currently 5'6", but they think I'll get closer to 6 feet before graduating high school
2. I absolutely cannot roller blade. But, for some reason, I can actually ice skate pretty well.
3. I have three Marilyn Monroe posters and two Audrey Hepburn posters in my room.
4. I was almost named Marilyn Schoonover/Monroe Schoonover because of Marilyn Monroe.
5. My birthday is January 21st.
6. My favorite animal is a three way tie between penguins, giraffes, and dolphins.
7. My grandparents used to have a houseboat (kinda like a yacht) called Dolphin Bay.
8. The only other country I've been in besides the U.S is Canada.
9. I love doing nail designs, and I have around 75-80 bottles of nail polish.
10. I've never really liked ice cream. Like, at all.


1 comment :

Marja said...

Wow! I think tats really cool you were almost names after Marilyn Monroe. That's pretty badass!!