2/18/13

Music Inspiration on a Rainy Day

Game Freak (acoustic) by Ghost Town
*Close your eyes and open your mind*

Empire State of Mind by Halestorm 
*A concrete jungle where dreams are made of*

Circles by Cavo 
*Run cause I know you're alive, I know there's so much more inside you*

Eet by Regina Spektor 
*You spend half of your life trying to fall behind, you ease in your headphones to drown out your mind*

Mama Knows Best by Jessie J
*See I ain't no old rag doll that you can pick up and drop*

Ironic by Alanis Morisette 
*Life has funny way of helping you out when you think everythings gone wrong and everything blows up in your face*

The One That Got Away by Heather Traska 
*We'd keep all our promises be us against the world*

At The End of the Day from Les Mis. 
*At the end of the day there's another day dawning*

Caves of Ice by Desterey Smith
*This love with you is the best that I've ever felt*

Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine 
*But then it stopped and I was in the darkness, so darkness I became*

Off With Her Head by Ghost Town 
*And if you think I'm a mistake, just break it off*

Break In by Halestorm 
*You are the only one, the only one that sees me, trusts me and believes me*


1 comment :

Sierra said...

Cool idea for a post :) Might have to copy :P Sierra
Keep growing beautiful!