2/6/13

Time

You know that feeling when you're sitting in school, or doing something incredibly boring and you just wish time would speed up, but it just goes on as slow as ever.
Well, it does the exact opposite when you want it to slow down.

I swear, yesterday it was still January.

Needless to say, there's quite a bit that I need to catch up on, especially on the blog world.

I recently got my permit, which means: Watch the roads, everyone. Sure, none of you really live anywhere near where I live, but watch out. You never know ;)

Also, I got my Cara Box recently, and very soon I'll have a post about that up.

I've recently become re-obsessed with pinterest, and you can find my page: here.

Here's some of my current favorite pins:





Also, in other news, I joined tumblr! Find me, here


What's going on in your life?

No comments :