001. It's okay to have your own opinion. You don't have to agree with everything that other teachers or students tell you. However, disrespecting someones opinion just because you don't agree is never okay.
002. It doesn't matter who you are; someone is not going to like you. And that's okay. No one said that every person has to fall immediately in love with you. The best thing you can do is give them your biggest smile, and don't take the mean things they seriously. And sometimes, that's hard. But that makes you a stronger, and better person in the long run.
003. You get what you give. If you're nice to people, people are nice to you. Even if it's just the simple we-aren't-friends-but-I'll-still-compliment-you type of nice, it means something to someone.
If you do your work, you will get rewarded for it. If you're always on top of everything, and one day you fall off track, teachers will let it slide.
004. You are not defined by your grades.
You are not defined by your GPA.
You are not a statistic. You can't be represented by numbers.
005. You don't have to be everyones best friend. You don't have to kiss up to everyone just to make them feel better about themselves. They matter. You matter. But you don't have to be a part of everyones group. If you don't have a 'group' yet, you. will. find. one. All it takes is time.
006. It's cheesy, and it's the plot-line to every teen movie out there, but: You just have to be you. No one else is going to do it for you, and the sooner you start doing it, the more people will open up to you.
007. Carpe Diem. Don't worry about little things. Wear a hoodie. Eat that second cookie. Smile. Again. Because, let's face it: most of our time is spent in school. You have to find a way to enjoy it, no matter how pointless or boring or terrible it gets.